Mecha Disaster Quartet Mecha Disaster Quartet

kinda disturbing

...but i wont shoot down your obvious hard work

Alex Seryoua: Episode I Alex Seryoua: Episode I

Nice work, looks pro

Damn it I hate those kind of days, your just driving your car minding your own buisness when your abducted by aliens and left one the moon! you have no idea how hard it is to take out the gaurds and jack a ship! lol

From Life to Death From Life to Death

Deep... and Frighteningly true

what you have played out here sums up a type of family who's single purpose in existence is to continue on the line and preserve the family name, passing on none of what each generation has learned to the next generation resulting in a never ending repeat of the past. This movie may have intended to show the life time of a human being from beginning to end but in the process of doing so it has illustrated the importance of communication between generations and what ends up happening if the communication does not happen. This is not just a sad story, this is reality and it happens all the time. It's not surprising to me that people react to this movie the way they do, they are scared it could happen to them and they think that just dismissing the movie's credibility will make it go away, but the message and the reality of life's cruel lesson never learned will not go away so easily. This film is worse than peoples worst nightmares because it could be true.

In summation SWEET FILM MAN! I love the awsome message!!

ReklessCreati0n responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the animation, I hope it inspired your life. Thanks for the review and vote.

Lumix World Golf Lumix World Golf

nice

I almost got to the end... then i glitched the ball out of the playable area.
a word of advice, invert the camera controls people arnt used to direct camera control.

Word Chain Word Chain

Laggy

it might be just my internet connection acting up but this game is really laggy. Fix that and your good.

tafty responds:

By "laggy" do you mean that it's not responding to mouse clicks/keyobard input? One thing I've found on other sites that have various Flash ads on the same page as games is that they sometimes interfere with timing...?

Stella Stella

it has programing errors i think

all i can say is that this game would have been good except it dosnt work well. after the 3rd round it says game over. if i am just seeing things then nvm but i swear that game has a flaw at the 3rd lvl.

C-M responds:

-BackHand-:
Weird, I dunno what happened... I just tried playing it 5 times in a row and it worked fine. If anyone has any ideas of what's happening, please say them.

November Breeze November Breeze

Close to Achiving Nirvana

Great track to listen to when you just want to relax. Nothing will ever be perfect but I thought this could use something extra toward the end at around 7:00. I will listen to it a few dozen times again to be sure. I'm probably still too overstimulated from the rest of the internet right now to relax all the way through the song.

Keep up the good work!

Children (Awake Remix) Children (Awake Remix)

Very well done

I love music with a wide range of sounds and a steady progression in speed tempo and atmosphere. good job :D

{Dj-L} The Evil Project {Dj-L} The Evil Project

Nice hardcore techno, keep up the good work

This was a masterpiece, some things could be added to make it better near the end but im no musician so what do I know. I can see this being used a lot in madness movies in the future. If I get off my butt maybe I will make an animation with this in it. Good work 10/10 5/5

Cosmic Icestream Cosmic Icestream

Spectacular piece!

I love this cold space theme you got going here and it looks like you put an enormous amount of detail into the background. You did a good job all around, but do you think it would have been more eye popingly awesome to brighten up the stars in the back ground just a bit? Any way, great job!

Chronamut responds:

I thought about that - and I actually tried it - however when I did that they started to vy for the viewers attention over the things in the foreground - so I opted to recess them more into the distance :)

And you're right a LOT of work went into the bg - lots of subtleties :)

I also made this to fit my screen - which I feel is a pretty standard size nowadays - if you want it to fit a 1024 by 768 simpyl take it into a program like photoshop - scale it down to 1024 and make the rest of the bg black - that's what I did - looks good on my desktop :)

also I actually vivided this DOWN - it was originally BRIGHTER - and I found it was TOO much - the "lifestream" orb burned into your retinas hahaha... guess there is such a thing as too much intensity :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

saint fffuuu saint fffuuu

This is... Amazing!

Way to bring an internet meme to a whole new level... lvl 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The shading was excellent and I appreciate the attention to detail in the eyes an mouth. The hands are always the hardest part for me and you nailed them perfectly! Red was a good choice for the robe, it really draws in attention. You sir win one free internet!

... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TV Kong TV Kong

Made me lol

I'm a sucker for comedy in art. You did a great job here but next time try using some darker pen next time so the image comes through more vividly.