All 6 art Reviews

Cosmic Icestream Cosmic Icestream

Spectacular piece!

I love this cold space theme you got going here and it looks like you put an enormous amount of detail into the background. You did a good job all around, but do you think it would have been more eye popingly awesome to brighten up the stars in the back ground just a bit? Any way, great job!

Chronamut responds:

I thought about that - and I actually tried it - however when I did that they started to vy for the viewers attention over the things in the foreground - so I opted to recess them more into the distance :)

And you're right a LOT of work went into the bg - lots of subtleties :)

I also made this to fit my screen - which I feel is a pretty standard size nowadays - if you want it to fit a 1024 by 768 simpyl take it into a program like photoshop - scale it down to 1024 and make the rest of the bg black - that's what I did - looks good on my desktop :)

also I actually vivided this DOWN - it was originally BRIGHTER - and I found it was TOO much - the "lifestream" orb burned into your retinas hahaha... guess there is such a thing as too much intensity :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

saint fffuuu saint fffuuu

This is... Amazing!

Way to bring an internet meme to a whole new level... lvl 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The shading was excellent and I appreciate the attention to detail in the eyes an mouth. The hands are always the hardest part for me and you nailed them perfectly! Red was a good choice for the robe, it really draws in attention. You sir win one free internet!

... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TV Kong TV Kong

Made me lol

I'm a sucker for comedy in art. You did a great job here but next time try using some darker pen next time so the image comes through more vividly.

Torture Torture

What is wrong with you?!

either there is an inside joke i missed here or you are insane. Who am i to judge though, Its simple and clear and thats all i could ask for, good job.

KewlJoel responds:

There is no inside joke and aren´t we all a bit insane?

Goblin Tree Shredder Goblin Tree Shredder

Really good job!

You did a really good job with the shading and its great to see some style other than Manga in the art portal, however there is plenty of room for improvement here. It would be cool if you could add more perspective. The left foot looks a little flat, if you had moved the side toes back a little it would have added a bit more perspective. Over all though this is a great piece.

Don't you mean World of Warcraft?

Polynoid Polynoid

Sick

The colors are very well balanced and i like how you brought out the eye with the blue. You also did a great job with the shading! The cloak is very well done. Love the added glow too.