November Breeze November Breeze

Close to Achiving Nirvana

Great track to listen to when you just want to relax. Nothing will ever be perfect but I thought this could use something extra toward the end at around 7:00. I will listen to it a few dozen times again to be sure. I'm probably still too overstimulated from the rest of the internet right now to relax all the way through the song.

Keep up the good work!

Children (Awake Remix) Children (Awake Remix)

Very well done

I love music with a wide range of sounds and a steady progression in speed tempo and atmosphere. good job :D

{Dj-L} The Evil Project {Dj-L} The Evil Project

Nice hardcore techno, keep up the good work

This was a masterpiece, some things could be added to make it better near the end but im no musician so what do I know. I can see this being used a lot in madness movies in the future. If I get off my butt maybe I will make an animation with this in it. Good work 10/10 5/5

Hide and Seek {Techno Mix} Hide and Seek {Techno Mix}

An epic jorney

It makes me feel like im flying through an endless meadow of white flowers and white grasses under a cloudy black and white sky. endless bliss flowing form the faucet that is your mind.

-Sewer Jam- -Sewer Jam-

This is a fast paced masterpeice my freind!

Best song on the piano ever!... we maybe not the best but it certainly is up there! I love the interruption at the end, it adds so much comedy to it i think! Keep it up!

ObsidianSnow responds:

Sweet, I think you're the first person to comment on the interruption. And it's purpose was exactly what you described - to add comedy to the piece. Good to see the point got across. :)

Thanks for the review, BackHand!

the singer (short version) the singer (short version)

I'm digging your old record sound!

On the Plus side...
The fuzzy record sound is sweet and goes perfectly with your soft song
On the Minus side...
One can have to much of a good thing, I suggest you eliminate the fuzzy sound at some point in the song or make your lyrics a tad bit louder so I can make them out.
Do this and you can have the two points you missed back. :D