Mecha Disaster Quartet Mecha Disaster Quartet

kinda disturbing

...but i wont shoot down your obvious hard work

Alex Seryoua: Episode I Alex Seryoua: Episode I

Nice work, looks pro

Damn it I hate those kind of days, your just driving your car minding your own buisness when your abducted by aliens and left one the moon! you have no idea how hard it is to take out the gaurds and jack a ship! lol

From Life to Death From Life to Death

Deep... and Frighteningly true

what you have played out here sums up a type of family who's single purpose in existence is to continue on the line and preserve the family name, passing on none of what each generation has learned to the next generation resulting in a never ending repeat of the past. This movie may have intended to show the life time of a human being from beginning to end but in the process of doing so it has illustrated the importance of communication between generations and what ends up happening if the communication does not happen. This is not just a sad story, this is reality and it happens all the time. It's not surprising to me that people react to this movie the way they do, they are scared it could happen to them and they think that just dismissing the movie's credibility will make it go away, but the message and the reality of life's cruel lesson never learned will not go away so easily. This film is worse than peoples worst nightmares because it could be true.

In summation SWEET FILM MAN! I love the awsome message!!

ReklessCreati0n responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the animation, I hope it inspired your life. Thanks for the review and vote.

Short Flash about Bill M. Short Flash about Bill M.

Who the hell is Bill Murray?

Sweet flash and effects tho. It was made more funny by the randomness of it all to me but knowing who he is probably makes it funnier.

Businessmen Ep. 4 Businessmen Ep. 4

Stop! My eyes burn!

This is crap! stop submitting movies like this! it was stupid the first time and now its starting to get annoying just stop now! I can't just say you are bad so here is some criticism. You probably didn't draw the characters and the actual animation negligible. The audio was horrific, I understand you are going for a computer voice but there was no joke, pun, words for thought, or anything else I consider good conversation so plz on the behalf of NG Stop submitting these!

Video Gamerz Chronicles1b Video Gamerz Chronicles1b

Nice!

In depth, well developed story pared with an amazing sense of humor and a graphic style that... was totally unoriginal and extremely lacking in detail ¬.¬ your lucky i dont rally care about that stuff! improve on that front and you path to glory on NG is insured!

The art leaves something to be desired adopt your own style and increase artistic detail to ward off would be nay sayrs. other than that you have my 10 out of 10! good job and I hope to see more!... with better art

Scott-Falco responds:

Yes I do realize my art is lacking in style, however, I have been practicing and have become alot better. Some parts of this movie I actually animated about 2 years ago, so I am a hell of alot better now

Thanks for the review

Worm Story Worm Story

Neat! I give it two thumbs up!

The animation was flawless, but it lacked real action animation and was full of tweening. I don't have anything against tweening but still you could get extra points from some people for some frame by frame action. The story was excellently executed there was explosions, space ships and mittens! Every thing a newgrounder would be looking for. I give it a ten out of ten knowing you put a lot of work into this. Continue onward and make more flash!

Half Beard Half Beard

Go Half beard!

dude that was incredible. half beard is a must see yet another one for the front page oooh RAH!

Bobert-Rob responds:

You know, they have a front page... but where's the back page? I don't know if they have one, but if they don't, they need one. It could showcase all the super shitty flash that somehow make it through the judgement system. Like all the "turd of the week" submissions and a few of the runner ups for that spot. It'd be a nice parody of the front page, albeit a pointless one. ...what, ranting? I never do that. Thanks for the review!

EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

lol this is awsome

the animation was great your style is original and the audio is good too nice work. Plus Weird Al ROCKS! lol

Mango Mango

Mango!

lol i always love yur stuff keep up the good work!